Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oakleylivsunglasses just get our family will be popular

irst I steal (grab?) Blade culture, the former to the agrarian age, while the latter also in the stage of primitive hunting society.
The second point is the different height in front of giant height has reached more than twenty meters to several meters higher than the giant see before, and this guy is just a teenager,oakleylivsunglasses, or simply a children, at the height should be there is still much room for development. In other words, Last point is the ethnic differences in front of me this giant, no matter the appearance or ethnicity who are Oriental myths and legends of a giant family, but before you see those giant Although not demonstrated Caucasian the kind of qualities, but is not very like Asians, I guess, it should be one of those between the race between the East and West.
Points above fully explain the differences between the two, my heart is slowly put down the brain turn, replied: this continent has some strange monster, so come and see. do not want to, I went to the Village of 'hermit' after being diverted to a place called the 'Yago' by this guy to kill. At first I was all sorts of patience, but this warrior after I explained miss me, unbearable, had his Thermopylae. successfully to kill, but also by injury, so stay in Here healing. found the whole chase me three days and nights. either patriarch warned me not conflict and the Village of 'hermit' Huaxia people, I am sure will be hard to beat this guy a meal; you kill
Then, ranging from into his trap to pick up a jar of wine, remove the altar of the mouth of the lute, the fire burning in jars drained.
Violent and looked at the wine, front of this guy ruined.
Drink wine! This guy knows wine and wine in their family smaller than those of my hands, then my chances are not greatly? thought here, snigger up my mind, everything in the plan.
Soon,oakleysformilitary, dozens of the altar fire burning good, that just does not Otherwise, just get our family will be popular, our patriarch, but the favorite drink of the elders, but wine Guande Yan Yan, I only every month drink then drink th

No comments:

Post a Comment