Monday, July 16, 2012

brand jerseys you two years

Very appreciate you when you are one of us. You are very clever, but never exposed. I said, I like smart people, but intelligent yet unassuming, even more valuable to young people, this state of mind hard to come by. I put you to hone in a nightclub, you two years, no significant mountain dew, do things to understand the sense of proportion, I am satisfied now, tonight you can see ... I am on the outside two nightclubs, as well as the city's restaurants, taxi companies, but is a little industry, in other words, it is a cover of my identity my real industry here, I also can tell you, like this here place, not only in the city, in other parts of the south, a total of two same three types of industry, where, half in my name every year to create large sums of profits out! Any country, there is corruption, there are things to see the sun, which we call the forces of darkness, dark things, and the bureaucratic, the mall, any area of ​​industry, there I place behind the sources of funding, it is complex.
That the most simple term, perhaps you will understand, I am here all the profits are 'black money'. I am not a triad, but any triad is absolutely impossible to do such a large scale because of a triad organization. impossible to find so many large organizations, or forces, so how much character behind backing these things, I do not wish to so quickly let you come into contact with ... Huan brother rubbed his temples, I suddenly noticed Huan brother's face is pale, the eyes there is something very weak.
probably let you stay in the nightclub, and then earn a little money in the future to find you a position to sit on the sun, and keep quiet for life, is really Well. I felt there was something in his throat as if blocked, the body can not be curbed in the quiver, 嘶哑着嗓子 call a: I know that joy brother to me,good basketball shoes, has always been for me to look at but they never think of joy brother is actually so look at me.
Now think about it, often find joy brother to accompany him to tea for dinner, look for me to accompany him to boxing fitness,brand jerseys, occasionally patted me on the shoulder, as if I own brother.
Huan brother waved his hand, motioning me not to talk, then his solemn face, slowly said: into this circle. I can understand to tell you, into this circle, you might get what you can not imagine the wealth, money, status, the dream of an ordinary person, you will get the same life could not escape these things ... you will never get out of this dark circles, even if you want to go out, unless you die! Huan brother sucked a deep breath:

No comments:

Post a Comment